Homegrown Music and Arts Festival:
Tomorrow, Homegrown Music and Arts Festival Returns to Main Street Garden Park for the ninth year. Each of the acts, including Explosions in the Sky, Medicine Man Revival, and Duell all have some sort of connection to the great state of Texas. Tickets for Homegrown are available for purchase here. Check out Explosions in the Sky’s music video for “The Ecstatics” below!
House of DIFFA 2018: Alter Ego
Every year, the Design Industry Foundation Fighting AIDS puts on a uniquely themed fashion show, the proceeds of which go to funding AIDS research. This Saturday, the DIFFA show returns to the Omni Hotel in Downtown Dallas, with the theme “Alter Ego.” To behold a fabulous collection of fashions and to support a great cause, purchase your tickets for House of DIFFA here.
Mother’s Day Brunches:
Below is a list of our top choices for Mother’s Day brunch this Sunday.
- Barnes & Noble Kitchen – Legacy West: At $35 per head, guests of Barnes & Noble Kitchen get a delicious, healthy three-course brunch. Check out the menu below!
- III Forks: Opening at the rare hour of 11:00 a.m., III Forks will be offering brunch this Sunday. Their finely curated three-course brunch menu will allow guests to choose from their
Aged Midwestern Beef Tenderloin, Crabcake St. Francis Benedict, and more. Spots are filling up quickly, so call (972)-267-1776 to get your reservations in.
- V-Eats: Not big on meat or dairy? Not to worry! Chef Troy Gardner will be cooking up a selection of vegan eats this Sunday at Trinity Groves! To RSVP, click here.
- Oak: Looking to splurge? $65.00 will get you a four-course brunch meal at Oak in the Design District. To check out Oak’s lavish brunch offerings, click here.
- Blue Mesa: For just $22, guests of Blue Mesa can enjoy a buffet including an omelet station, taco bar, and more. Mimosas, tea, and coffee come included with this package!